Thank you for your interest in working with GreatBiz Funding. Our current job openings and any contract opportunities are listed below. We also invite you to sign up for our email newsletter to find out about future openings and other updates.
Current Job Openings
- Relationship Manager: As a Relationship Manager, you will be an integral part of our growing team, one that awards ingenuity, hard-work and values your personal growth. You will be tasked with managing a multi-million dollar portfolio of small business borrowers, interacting daily with your applicants, each one unique, from hundreds of industries throughout the US.Your chief duty will be to better understand your client’s financing needs, and to help them to work through the intricacies of the SBA borrowing process, ultimately closing your deals. SBA loans are complex, requiring a high attention to detail, and you will help to make the borrowing process smooth, transparent, and efficient.You will have a chance to work with a dynamic, supportive and social team that takes pride in helping our small businesses customers and isn’t too busy to socialize and have fun together. You will have fantastic exposure to the Fintech industry, and a limitless opportunity for upward mobility within our organization. GreatBiz is the future of business working capital and SBA lending, and we hope you will join our team on this exciting journey.Responsibilities
• Utilizing our unique technology to underwrite small business loans in accordance with SBA guidelines
• Reviewing, analyzing and verifying financial documents such as business and personal tax returns, income statements, balance sheets, bank statements, credit reports, etc.
• Developing, building and leading direct relations with your small business customers, partners and product teams within our organization
• Streamlining the loan closing process, developing a new industry standard
• Working with our team to incorporate customer feedback into the products we offer
• Living our culture of support, fun, humor and excitement
Do you have what it takes?
• Sales/customer service orientation with the ability to develop a rapport quickly on the phone
• Strong ability to communicate financial information in simple, everyday language
• Analytical problem solver with the desire to find creative solutions for tough problems
• A passion for learning, growing and becoming an expert in your field
• High level of intrinsic motivation, organization, and personal responsibility
• Credit training curriculum
• Competitive salary and incentive compensation
• Happy hours, off-sites, and other team activities
• The best lending product in the industry
- Outside Sales- Lending Operations:The Loan Specialist is the first point of contact for new applicants and is responsible for ensuring that this initial interaction meets the highest standards of customer service. You will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries and laying the foundation for a working relationship with our company. A primary focus of your role is to educate potential borrowers on the various benefits of obtaining funding through GreatBiz. A successful Loan Specialist is a source of guidance for new applicants, provides direct application support, and is integral in reporting any recurring issues and customer feedback to our sales and product teams.Responsibilities:• Creating the initial relationship with small business applicants• Learning the basics of financial statements and credit information
• Learning how to pre-screen small business loans
• Consulting with applicants to pre-qualify them for a GreatBiz loan
• Streamlining the loan pre-qualification process
• Working with the team to incorporate customer feedback into the product
• Triage new issues, projects and processes as they arise and as the GreatBiz marketplace and application evolves.
• Sales experience with an ability to develop a rapport quickly on the phone and in person
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work well, independently and within a team
• Great organizational skills and experience creating your own processes to manage your tasks
• Ability to explain financial terms in clear language while maintaining professionalism and organization
• A strong desire to innovate, collaborate and have fun!